Monday, July 15, 2013

Baptism of Marius

Marius at his baptism

Hello everyone! Greetings again from the land! Hopefully you enjoyed all the pictures from last time. This last week has been great, but not a whole lot to talk about.

The biggest thing that happened this past week is that the investigator Marius was baptized this past week! He is the zone leaders investigator but we became pretty good friends. He is such a
great guy and comes from Romania. He made us the best hot dogs I've ever had in my life! Anyway, his baptism was so amazing. The spirit was really strong and you could tell he was extremely prepared. We also had a couple of investigators there as well! Yesterday I confirmed him a member of the church and gave him the Gift of the Holy Ghost. It was a great experience and am so grateful for that opportunity. I'll attach some pictures of the baptism.



That is really the big thing that happened this past week! I hope that all of you have a great week! Keep me updated on what's going on! Also, make sure to tell me about the funeral!

Jeg Elsker Jer!

-Ældste Wawro

No comments:

Post a Comment